Remember in-person events? When you could meet people face to face, experience new products firsthand, and talk to peers without them freezing every 20 seconds unless you asked them a really awkward question about their hastily built asset management software.
Good times…and they’re back! This 7-9 September, Birmingham will host The Facilities Event 2021 and we’ll be there to discuss all your operational challenges and show you the full power of our Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP).
The Facilities Event 2021: Everything you need to know
What is The Facilities Event?
The Facilities Event 2021 is one of the few exhibitions dedicated to facilities management happening this year (COVID-19 hasn’t really been cooperating, has it?).
If you’re an FM professional, a student, or you’re simply interested in the latest in facilities management, you’re in for a treat. In the organisation’s own words, the Facilities Event “offers a range of activities designed to provide engagement opportunities for FM professionals to connect with their peers, share information and drive excellence in their industry.” (Source)
The event takes place on 7-9 September at the NEC Birmigham.
Why should you visit The Facilities Event?
Ok, you got the gist of it. But why exactly should you attend?
- Cutting edge technology — you’ll see latest products and solutions for all your workplace challenges.
- Loads of CPD accredited content — you’ll be able to attend several free seminars where leading experts will share practical advice, valuable opinions and useful resources to improve your facilities management.
- Live demos and workshops — you can also participate in a series of interactive workshops where you’ll learn practical tips and new techniques.
- Networking! — The Facilities Event is the fastest growing FM exhibition in the UK, with over 450 exhibitors and 16k attendees you can craft relationships with.
We need to talk! Come meet Infraspeak.
After months of Zoom calls and trying to hide the fact that we’re working in pyjama bottoms, we definitely couldn’t miss this one. We’re really excited to finally get to show you (in person!) our Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform (IMMP) and what we’ve been working on in the last few months.
Join us (stand 4/K149) so you can learn how our IMMP can help you:
- Optimise maintenance planning and improve resource allocation;
- Guarantee compliance with health and safety regulations;
- Increase visibility and control over your teams and operations;
- Centralise all your operational data and optimise communication;
- Improve customer satisfaction and service quality.
If you’re wondering how our IMMP has made the CMMS obsolete, this is your chance.